UK Armed Service Veteran
Are you a UK armed services veteran? If so, you may be eligible for priority treatment of certain medical problems. Please let the practice know if you wish.
Insurance medicals and non-NHS examinations are undertaken by mutual arrangement with the GP of your choice. A fee will be charged in accordance with BMA guidance. Please ask the receptionist for more information if required.
Common non-NHS work that could incur charges for patients are:
- HGV/PGV/driver examination medicals
- Sports medicals
- Power of Attorney
- Fitness to travel
- Shotgun license certification
- School/college/university sickness certificate
- Local authority support letter e.g. gardening, bins etc.
- Gym membership, golf membership sickness certificate
The practice participates in clinical studies which it feels are appropriate to the practice population. These studies cover various therapeutic areas and diseases. The practice may contact you if it feels you may fit the criteria for such a trial. Improvement in a trial is always the choice of the patient.
The practice premises has access for disabled patients.