If you take regular medication this will be recorded on our computer and will be re-issued at the doctor’s discretion. You may order your repeat prescription in any one of the following ways:
- By completing the tear-off slip on your prescription and depositing it in the box in the reception
- By registering and using our Online Service; this will allow access to ordering your prescription 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for details of this service.
- By post to the practice enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for its return
- By telephoning the Practice, during opening hours, and pressing option 1. You will be able to leave a voice activated order for any of your prescribed items. There is no need to call us to check to see if your order has been received.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all repeat prescriptions.
To sign up for this service click here to download the registration form. Please return the completed form to the practice in person, along with a valid form of identification, for example photo ID or your passport.
You can use Patient Services to:
- Book and cancel your appointments
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Access your surgery online at any time, wherever you are.