If you take regular medication this will be recorded on our computer and will be re-issued at the doctor’s discretion. You may order your repeat prescription in any one of the following ways:
- By completing the tear-off slip on your prescription and depositing it in the box in the reception
- By registering and using our On Line Service; this will allow access to ordering your prescription 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for details of this service.
- By post to the practice enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for its return
- By fax: 01236 703481
- By telephoning the Practice, if you are unable to use any of the methods above. We only take telephone requests between 14.00 and 16.00
Please allow up to 48 hours for all repeat prescriptions.
To sign up for this service click here to download the registration form. Please return the completed form to the practice in person, along with a valid form of identification, for example photo ID or your passport.
You can use Patient Services to:
- Book and cancel your appointments
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Access your surgery online at any time, wherever you are.