We constantly monitor the demand on our telephone system to try to get your call answered as quickly as we can. However as with my GP surgery there are times of peak demand and your call may not be answered as quickly as you (or we) would like. If your call is not urgent, we would ask you to help us by avoiding calling the surgery at peak times (Monday mornings and after public holiday closures especially) to enable to urgent calls to be dealt with more quickly. This will help us to provide a better service for all.
- House Visits - (between 08.00 and 10.00)
- Emergency Appointments - (from 08.00)
- Routine Appointments - (after 09.30)
- Repeat Prescriptions (between 14.00 and 16.00)
- Test Results - (between 14.00 and 17.00)
- All other requests - (after 09.30)