Health information and advice.
0800 22 44 88
My Lungs My Life is a free to use website for anyone with asthma or COPD who is looking to find out more about how to help manage their condition themselves. It can help you to work in partnership with the practice, the hospital and/or other health care professionals to improve your help and wellbeing. This website offers information, practical advice and tips using a variety of tools including film and audio clips, cartoons and graphics.
Muscle or Joint Problems?
- Do you have a muscle or joint problem?
- Is it interfering with your life of your work?
- Do you want to know how you can help yourself?
- Not sure if you need to see a healthcare professional?
- Are you aged 16 or over?
The non emergency help service for advice, information and assessment of muscle and joint problems.
Visit www.nhslanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk/services/physiotherapy-msk to find out how you can help yourself. The website contains comprehensive information on what physiotherapy can offer as well as useful advice and exercises. The exercises and videos provide patients with an easy to use guide on how to manage common MSK conditions.
This is the NHS Scotland interactive diabetes website to help support people who have diabetes and their family and friends.
Have a foot problem? Call the hub today on 01698 753753.
Eligibility criteria for Podiatry Services:
- Surgical removal of painful or infected toenails
- Structural or mechanical foot injuries
- Infected foot wounds or ulcers