Back to News
FLU VACCINES 2020
Posted on 25 Sep 2020
This year, NHS Lanarkshire is delivering the flu vaccine to everyone who is eligible. This is more than 300,000 people.
Eligible groups are:
- 2 to 5 years (not yet in school)
- Everyone aged under 65 at risk
- Everyone aged 65 and over
- People who have been shielding and members of their households
- 55 to 64 years (who are not otherwise eligible, if vaccine supplies allow later in the programme)
If you are eligible you’ll receive an appointment to attend a large community clinic. Invites are being sent out in batches over the coming weeks.
For more info, visit www.nhslanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk/be-flu-smart/
Please do not contact your GP practice as staff cannot book or reschedule your appointment. Please wait on your invite.